Springfield-Property.com: Our Philosophy
When we lease our homes to new Tenants we are essentially forming a new business partnership, and it is not a relationship we take lightly. It’s our belief that healthy relationships enjoy effective communication and clear expectations from the beginning, which is why we have included information here on our website to help you determine if we are a good fit for you and your family.
We aim to operate a professional property management company and prompt and friendly service is our standard. You can also expect our homes to be safe and in a continually well-maintained condition with updated systems and major components. We hope you will take pride in the home, value our management company, and desire to stay with us for many years.
Of course, we do expect you to hold up your end of the bargain. Below you will find more details regarding our expectations and it is more than just paying rent on time, although that is a must.
We realize that not everyone will be willing and able to become our new residents and business partners and if you decide our company isn’t right for you, then we thank you for taking the time to look and wish you the best in your search. If you are interested in working with us we look forward to hearing from you!
Expectations and Responsibilities Between Landlord and Tenant
- Pay rent in full and on time every month during tenancy
- Pay to keep all utility and trash services active during tenancy
- Maintain appliances with Preventative Maintenance as needed
- Maintain yard, landscaping, and grounds as needed
- Perform Preventative Maintenance, including Seasonal and Routine Inspections
- (Download our helpful guide here!)
- Promptly notify Landlord of maintenance issues that require attention
- Operate a professional property management company
- Provide valuable service to Tenants and the Community
- Provide a clean and safe house at a reasonable price
- Document rent payment history and provide ongoing verification and reference as needed
- Respond promptly to maintenance requests and perform repairs within a reasonable time frame
- Document property condition during tenancy and provide ongoing verification and reference as needed